SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane
SBS product construction introduction
Performance characteristics: low temperature flexibility, no crack at -25 °C; high heat resistance, no flow at 90 °C. Good extension performance, long service life, simple construction and low pollution. The product is suitable for the waterproof engineering of I and II buildings, especially for low temperature and cold areas and building waterproofing projects with frequent structural deformation.
Specification classification: divided into two categories according to physical indicators: I (-20 ° C), II (-25 ° C);
According to the tire base, it can be divided into two categories: polyester tire and glass fiber tire. According to the cladding material, it can be divided into sbs waterproof membrane.
It is: PE film (aluminum film), colored sand, shale film, fine sand and other four categories; width: 1000mm, length is 10m, 15m two specifications; thickness: polyester felt coil 3mm, 4mm, 5mm; glass fiber felt coil 3mm, 4mm; glass fiber reinforced polyester felt coil 5mm
Scope of application: It is widely used in waterproofing projects such as roofing, basement, and toilets for industrial and civil buildings, as well as waterproofing and dampproofing for roof gardens, roads, bridges, tunnels, parking lots, swimming pools, etc. For projects with large deformation, it is recommended to use polyester tire products with excellent extension performance. For other buildings, relatively economical fiberglass tire products should be used.
Before the construction, the defects of the base layer should be cleaned, the moisture content of the base layer should be no more than 9%, and the special base oil should be brushed and fully dried before construction. The specific construction and detailed construction shall be carried out in accordance with the waterproof design, acceptance criteria and construction specifications of the project. Laying coil
1. The base layer requires dryness, smoothness, cleanness, no dust, no debris, no oil, no moss spots. If there are holes, holes and cracks, it should be filled with cement mortar, and the protruding parts should be leveled.
2. Apply the base treatment agent against the wind.
3. Apply adhesive on the surface of the base layer and the surface of the coil, and reserve the lap joint to apply the joint glue.
4, paving the coil, and exhaust, compaction.
5. Paste the lap joint.
Storage and transportation:
(1) Avoid sun and rain, store in a dry and ventilated environment. The storage temperature shall not be lower than the product compliance test temperature (-°C) of the corresponding specification, and shall not be higher than 50 °C. Vertical storage, no more than two floors in height;
(2) It must be placed upright when transported, and the height should not exceed two layers. To prevent tilting or horizontal pressure, cover the cloth if necessary.
(3) Under normal storage and transportation conditions, the storage period is one year from the date of production.
(4) Transportation and storage should be kept away from fire.