Applicable to concrete, cement plastering, plastering brick surface and some waterproof coatings, tile, glazed tile, small and medium-sized ceramic tile, ordinary tile, ceramic mosaic and small natural stone with water absorption rate greater than 6%. .
1. Waterproof material should match with tile adhesive, tile adhesive and ceramic tile;
2. The film on the back of the tile must be cleaned;
3. The stirred tile adhesive must be used up within 2 hours, and the solidified and hardened slurry should not be mixed with water again;
4. When the tile adhesive applied to the wall is not sticky, it should not be spliced, and it should be scraped off and scraped again;
5. When the tile size is greater than or equal to 300×300mm, or the groove on the back is deep, the combination method should be adopted for construction, that is, double-sided squeegee, and the back groove is required to be filled;
7. Select the appropriate serrated spatula according to the size of the tile. Generally, the larger the tile size, the larger the pitch of the tooth cutter.
The original sealed product is stored in a dry and cool environment. Under normal conditions of storage and transportation, the shelf life of the product is two years.